Friday, December 10, 2010

Dropping it all

So I just made one of the most daring decisions of my life today. I decided to quit my very good job as a Sony Product Trainer so I can travel around the world. I have no set agenda, just an idea of the countries I want to visit. My unrelenting desire to walk the world without a care or solid direction has finally been bequeathed upon me. From where? I do not know, but I am certain that this has come from another part of me that is not so present, as it is a carry-on from lives lived prior.
It is hard to describe to those living outside of my head however, I cannot be bound to their thoughts, nor restricted by reason; I must simply act as a man with reasons only reasonable to his own. I am filled with fright, whilst overcome with joy. I am kneeling to the sky and throwing myself into the depths of freedom; I am now... a nomad.

No comments:

Post a Comment